SEO Companies In Utah Are Hard To Find
If you are searching for an SEO company in Utah, you need to make sure you get high-QUALITY SEO. This means that you need to make sure any SEO companies in Utah are doing these few steps.
- Strategic keyword research based on the quality of each keyword.
- Competitor analysis so you know what keywords are going to be extra difficult to rank for.
- Pick the top 5 keywords that are going to actually get traction… (not keywords that just sound good for your niche.)
- High-end content that is based around your keyword and is consistent with this content.
- Write your content for your keyword and make sure you use a certain percentage of passive voice.
- Write the blog then have a company within your same niche backlink to your website so your domain score gets affected in a positive manner.
- Be consistent. If your blog doesn’t get ranked within 45 days, write another one.
Everyone says they do SEO! They don’t all do it right.
SEO is something where if you have money, everyone claims to do “SEO.” You need to make sure you follow the steps above or make sure the company you hire does at least. SEO is something that can be very good for your business or on the flip side, something that you spend a lot of money on and you don’t see results.
Seeing results or at least having your keywords improve in a huge way within 6 months if you are doing SEO correctly. You may not be ranked number one in the whole world. You sure will see a huge improvement from where you first started. The biggest reason you want to focus on a few keywords at the beginning is so that you get these keywords ranking on the first page of Google. If you are not on the first page of Google, you might as well be on the last. Less than 4.5% of all Google searches go past the first page of Google! How crazy is that?